- 1-1/2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 envelope of onion soup mix
- 1- 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 package egg noodles
can of mushrooms
- In slow cooker, mix stew meat, dry soup mix, mushrooms and soup.
- Add water
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours
- Just before serving, stir sour cream and cream cheese into beef mixture until smooth and warm.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions
- Serve over hot, cooked noodles