- 1 Head of Cabbage
- 3 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1 8oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C. uncooked brown or white rice
- 1 envelope Onion soup mix
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey or Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Peel 8-12 big Leaves off the Cabbage head and place in a microwave safe dish. Cover in about an inch of water and microwave on high for 2 min.
- In a mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, egg, turkey or beef, rice, onion soup, and cheese, and mix until well combined.
- Grease your crock pot with some Pam cooking spray.
- Carefully place a ball of the meat mixture into the middle of each cabbage leaf and roll up into a ball, and place on the bottom of your crock pot seam side down. Do this until all your meat mixture is gone.
- After you have all your cabbage rolls in the crock pot, pour the 3 cups of Tomato Juice on top.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.